Cold chain shipping / Freight forwarding
Lynden International is honored to partner with members by discounting our shipping services for any commodity and destination worldwide, particularly perishables requiring our top shelf cold chain management. Lynden’s failsafe planning and execution process for cold chain shipments offers a solid basis for client research to move forward and programs to be quickly profitable through loss elimination and insurance cost reduction.
Lynden has been a Seattle based shipping partner for over a century and has facilities in the continental US, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and overseas. We have a range of expertise and experience that make us a good choice to move a laboratory, pallets, or any perishable / hazardous material. We distinguish ourselves through proactive customer service, a stellar success rate, and the ability to reach the hardest locations worldwide. Our trademark is “multiplying capacity worldwide” ™ because pushing the Lynden button allows our clients to concentrate on their core business.
- Free cold chain and supply chain management consultation
- Free On-site training support for top shelf reusable cold chain transport technologies
- Discount on all constructed logistics solutions
- 25% discount on time definite tariffs to Alaska and Hawaii
- $150 discount on C3 cold cube (+2-8C) with GPS tracking use
- $350 discount on high volume cryogenic shipper with GPS tracking use
- $30 per piece discount on E and EH Styrofoam disposable cold chain boxes
Contact: Eric Klunder – (206) 433-6000 firstname.lastname@example.org