Life Science Washington has partnered with American Laboratory Trading (ALT), Bio’s preferred vendor for laboratory surplus asset recovery and premium refurbished lab equipment, to offer discounts on lab asset management services and purchases of premium refurbished equipment.
LSW member benefits include the following and more:
- Free one-year equipment warranty
- Minimum 15% no-hassle discount on list price*
- Minimum 10% additional discount on sale items*
- Up to 10% discount on all Agilent Certified Pre-Owned products
* Agilent factory-refurbished equipment excluded
Asset Management Services:
- Double Credit Offer (2X ALT’s Cash Offer)
- Up to 10% rebate of Buyer’s premium
- 10% bonus on standard consignment split
- Discounted or waived project expenses
- Enhanced Consignment program featuring a 5% increase in split
- Up to 10% discount on equipment and asset appraisal services
ALT is a full-service provider of premium refurbished lab equipment and surplus strategy services for the life sciences. With more than 6,000 instruments, ranging from small benchtop accessories to robust triple quad mass spectrometers, all items are carefully refurbished and delivered with a one-year warranty. ALT also purchases, consigns, trades, or auctions your surplus equipment to monetize your assets and maximize your ROI. ALT is also a trusted provider of laboratory asset management services, helping companies and research institutions to safely dispose of and recycle their surplus laboratory equipment while maximizing their return on investment.
Whether you need to monetize a few instruments or liquidate an entire lab, nobody delivers a higher ROI for your surplus assets than ALT.