Life Sciences and pharmaceutical companies are facing complex and integrated risks as they navigate through an era of unprecedented volatility. Organizations are facing a new reality – the life sciences sector continues to evolve and experience a resurgence in risk across multiple areas.
BIO and Aon have teamed up to bring comprehensive coverage for Executive Liability and Cyber Insurance programs. Aon has undertaken a request for proposal process to vet and carefully select a group of insurers based on their ability to deliver distinctive value to life sciences clients.
Aon partners with life science firms to provide solutions for their biggest challenges and help them achieve their mission of improving and protecting the lives of patients through Aon’s end-to-end solutions in cyber and risk management.
The Aon Life Sciences practice delivers competitively priced insurance solutions and its industry experienced and qualified colleagues enables Aon to support client needs at every stage of development.
Through the Executive Liability and Cyber Insurance programs, BIO members can access and benefit from:
- An expansive portfolio of offerings
- Competitive pricing utilizing broad Aon-negotiated policy language
- Innovative research in emerging areas of risk including reputation risk management
- A distinctive array of defined services designed to enhance program efficiency and effectiveness through reputed insurance carriers
For more information and to explore Aon’s life sciences industry capabilities, visit aon.io/lifesciences.
Member Benefits include:
- Multiple carriers competing for their business, without sacrificing coverages or enhancements
- Superior claims handling by experienced attorneys and claims professionals with extensive life science knowledge and professional skills
- Assistance from dedicated Aon Life Sciences and Professional Risk Solutions team members
- Access to Aon’s insurance industry-leading global resources, technical capabilities and industry intelligence are delivered locally through more than its 500 offices in more than 120 countries