- BioBasics 101: The Biology of Biotech for the Non-Scientist – September 6-7, 2023 – Click here to learn more
Biotech Primer (biotechprimer.com) develops and delivers customized training to help professionals better understand the science, business, and regulatory processes essential to the biopharmaceutical, medical device, and molecular diagnostic sectors. Our industry experts customized courses, so you are assured our content is always up-to-date and relevant to your training needs.
- Biotech for the Non-Scientist
- Drug Development
- Drug Manufacturing
- The Business of Biotech
- Medical Device and Molecular Diagnostics
- Customized Training: Organizations can choose from our master courses—featuring core material from our extensive library of life science topics—or let us fully customize a course with completely original content specific to your organization’s needs.
- Live, Onsite or Online Courses: Register to take our prescheduled, one-day or two-day master classes offered throughout the year via Zoom.
- On-Demand, Online Learning: Learn anywhere, anytime, at your own pace from our library of short classes. Designed for individuals, bulk purchase discounts available for organizations.
- Biotech Primer Publications: Head over to Publications on our website and take advantage of our original content. Hundreds of one-page explainers, compendiums, and two recently published books that explain the science driving biopharma are available to view or purchase.
Contact us at email@example.com