Specialty Gases and Equipment
(available to ALL Life Science Washington Members)
As the largest industrial gases company in North and South America, Linde Gas & Equipment supports the biopharma lifecycle from discovery through scale-up to production with applications such as fermentation, cell and tissue culture, cryopreservation, lyophilization, oxidation, reactor cooling, wastewater treatment, VOC recovery, laboratory instrumentation and more.
Linde Gas & Equipment operates a large research and development center focused on technologies that improve efficiency, quality, and reproducibility for a wide range of biopharma applications.
Locally, Linde Gas & Equipment operates a 44,000 square foot packaged gas production facility in Tacoma which opened in 2006, and a bulk atmospheric gases production plant in Fife, Washington which expanded production in 2007, adding 310 tons per day of liquid production capacity.
- Free lab survey to identify opportunities to consolidate supply modes, evaluate current gas distribution systems and offer expertise for optimizing gas supply to your labs.
- Consulting services for design and engineering of gas supply systems for new construction.
- Value-added products and services (partial listing):
– Cryobiological Equipment: IATA Vapor Shippers, Freezers, Racking Systems, Control Rate Freezers
– Cryogenic Liquids and Vacuum-Jacketed Pipe Delivery Systems
– Dry Ice
– FDA or EP / JP-Compliant Cylinder and Microbulk Gases and Cryogenic Liquids
– Gas and Liquid Cylinder Gas Distribution Manifolds
– Gas Monitoring and Detection Systems
– General Purpose and Ultra-High Purity Regulators
– Instrumentation and Specialty Gases
– Cryogens and Services for MRI/NMR Equipment
– Personal Safety Equipment
- Preferred pricing for Life Science Washington members
Take advantage of Linde Gas & Equipment’s free lab survey. For a consulting services request, contact Linde Gas & Equipment at 1-800-773-4877. For additional information about Linde Gas & Equipment’s products and services visit www.LindeDirect.com, or for immediate service contact Dan Mackenstadt, email@example.com, at 206-255-0467.