Join Life Science Washington Institute for our monthly Lunch & Learn Series focused on topics specific to early-stage entrepreneurs. Jason Elmore, founder and CEO of EX Elite Execution will cover the steps an entrepreneur should take when launching a medical device.
- Pre-FDA approval activities that impact Post-FDA approval success: tips and pitfalls
- Commercialization materials you will need to create
- Sales tools – the 21st century is different, here is what you need to know
- Clinical context: don’t data dump, put it in context
- Applying the Adoption Curve to MedTech…save millions of dollars, and possibly your company!
- Why you need to know this long before FDA approval
Who should attend? This series is for anyone interested in startups and entrepreneurship, including students, researchers, and entrepreneurs.
Cost: LSW Institute Lunch and Learn events are offered at no cost to you, thanks to the generous support of our sponsor companies!
ABOUT THE 2023 LUNCH & LEARN STARTUP SERIES:
Life Science Washington Institute hosts a series of Lunch & Learns focused on answering the burning questions researchers and entrepreneurs have as they grow their idea from concept to commercialization. Each month, we will cover a different topic with a discussion led by a subject matter expert or experienced entrepreneur. These events are free and open to anyone interested in learning more about startups and entrepreneurship! Session are not recorded.